For your convenience, you can click below to see what appointment slots are available for each provider and request an appointment, or call (412) 262-4911. Someone from our practice will get back to you promptly to confirm the date and time you requested, or to offer alternative dates and times that accommodate your schedule. If the appointment you are requesting is for the same or next day, please call the office to confirm after making your request to ensure that we can accommodate you.
Before requesting an appointment, please note that we do not participate with the following insurance plans...
- First Health
- Great West
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Dual Plan
- United Healthcare Navigate Plan
- United Healthcare Secure Horizons
- UPMC – CHC (Community Health Choices)
- UPMC For Life Dual Plan
- UPMC For Life Premier Rx
- UPMC For Life Specialty Plan
- UPMC For You
- UPMC – Partner Network
We do not participate with any medical assistance programs, such as Access, Gateway, or Medicaid
We do not see Workman’s Compensation cases
- Please note that some insurances require referrals (ex: Tricare Prime, some Aetna plans, UPMC Standard Plan). Check your insurance card to see if a referral is required, and if applicable please ask your primary care provider to submit one to us before your office visit.
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or family/work obligations. When you do not notify us that you need to cancel, however, you may be preventing another patient from receiving much needed care. We require a 24 hour notice for all appointment cancellations. If you miss a regular office visit and do not contact us at least 24 hours prior, you will be charged $25. Any missed surgical appointment not cancelled at least 24 hours prior will be charged $75.